Unity-QuickSheet enables you to use google and excel spreadsheet data within Unity editor. With Unity-QuickSheet, you can retrieve data from a spreadsheet and save it as an asset file with a scriptableobject format even without writing single line of code.
- No need to write any single line of code.
- It can retrieve data from excel file. (both of xls and xlsx format are supported.)
- It can retrieve data from google spreadsheet.
- No need to parse any retrieved data, it automatically serializes retrieved data to Unity3D's ScriptableObject and so it is fast than XML format.
- Google Spreadsheet
- Unity Serialization on Unity's forum for details of serialization mechanism.
- GDataDB is used to retrieve data from Google Spreadsheet. Note that GDataDB is slightly modified to support enum type.
- ExposeProperties is used to easily expose variables of spreadsheet on the Unity3D's inspector view and let GDataDB access through get/set accessors.
- NPOI is used to read xls and xlsx file.
This code is distributed under the terms and conditions of the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2013 Kim, Hyoun Woo